Hi,

I have a redhat 7  \ qmail installation. I want to use this as a smtp
frontend to send all messages to our exchange server. I have set smtproutes
to smtp:exchange. When I send a message it gets delivered locally to me
using the procmail rc and when trying to use binmail rc nothing seems to
happen (mail message gets logged in maillog - logged with procmail not
logged with binmail ). Neither sends it to the exchange server. Everything
seems to be working and I can telnet to smtp using either rc and compose a
message and get a mail id when sent - it's just when sending it doesn't get
forwarded. Any help

Thanks,
Stephen Hammond