On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 12:08:31AM +0700, raypatima wrote:
> I have set up the qmail_vpopmail and everything run fine under
> tcpcontrol.
> Only strange thing happend is that I can send mail from any virtual user
> to hotmail.com but can not get any mail from hotmail. If hotmail user
> send the email to my server it will generate the following error.
>
> I've setup the MX record to point to mail server like this (my server IP
> is 203.107.225.12)
>

> > set type=mx
> > east-thai.com
> Non-authoritative answer:
> east-thai.com   preference = 0, mail exchanger = 203.107.225.12
>
> Authoritative answers can be found from:
> east-thai.com   nameserver = NS1.CENTRALINFO.NET
> east-thai.com   nameserver = NS2.CENTRALINFO.NET
> NS1.CENTRALINFO.NET     internet address = 63.102.200.2
> NS2.CENTRALINFO.NET     internet address = 63.102.204.130
>
> any clue what happended here?? any help will be appreciated.

By the looks, raypatima has fixed the problem - no doubt with the help
of a few on this list - but I'd like to add that raypatima made life
very easy for everyone simply because he chose to supply the real
domain name rather than cloak it.

Thanks rapatima. You did the right thing, I hope it helped solve your
problem quickly.

Regards.