On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 10:11:37AM +0100, Michael Maier wrote:
> Hi People!
> I was running the following Perl Script for Stress Test qmail:
>
> [...]
>
> But when I run it worked fine. 50k.data is a File with 50 KB Random
> Data.
> The e-Mails have not been send out.

I'm confused.  You say, 'it worked fine', then you say 'email has
not been sent'.  Which is it?

> So what I wanna know is if the qmail server blocks the Spam to that
> Mailbox?
> I really need to know where the Bottleneck is because I need to sendout
> 500.000 Mails in 36 hrs.

If you are sending a an identical message to 500,000 people, consider
one message with a half-million recipients, rather that trying to
inject a half-million messages in the queue.

--
Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
37 Crystal Ave. #303                    Daytime number: (603) 434-6842