I am a fresh user of Qmail and I have some question when I configurate it. I

hope you may help me to solve these problem. Thx.

1) I have setup a Qmail and the domain of the mail server is mail.abc.com

(abc is not the true domain)

and now I want the users of def.com can also use the smtp service of my

Qmail server. I have started the tcpserver with the following rules:

192.168.0.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

def.com:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

abc:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

:allow

Nevertheless, the smtp server still doesn't work. I just want the user with

the email address [EMAIL PROTECTED] can send email through my Qmail server. What

other things I need to do or where can I seek for help?

Thank you very much if you can help me!!!

cheers,

CK