Am Dienstag,  9. Januar 2001 13:13 schrieb Johan Almqvist:

> However, the log will be incompatible anyhow, because right now, an
> eventual analysis tool will just not see the qmtp deliveries at all. To
> fix that, my patch minus the protocol information must be used, and maybe
> (depending on the log analysis tool ;-) I'd even have to fake an SMTP
> status code for the qmtp transfers. Yuck!

No, don't fake smtp status codes. If you wan't a new feature (qmtp
deliveries) you'll have to upgrade, if you wan't to anylyse them. you'll have
to upgrade too.

> How do you want it?
>
> -Johan

Henning Brauer         |  BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS        |  Roedingsmarkt 14
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     |  20459 Hamburg
www.bsws.de            |  Germany