control/badmailpatterns (note spelling), is not part of the stock qmail build.
This patch can be found ftp://ftp.mira.net/unix/mail/qmail/wildmat-0.2.patch

I use it... works great!  But please use w/ care (extra CPU load w/ pattern
matching)

--Larry M. Smith
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cat BOFH | sed s/Operator/Postmaster/g > BPFH