Hi,

I've authored YAQSAP (Yet Another qmail SMTP AUTH Patch) which is a bit
more DJBized than the others right now in that it uses DJB's libraries
exclusively.  Functionally, it's not all that different from Krzysztof
Dabrowski's version except that it sets TCPREMOTEINFO to the
authenticated username for logging in a Received header.

Mr. Dabrowski has expressed an interest in merging my patch into his
efforts, something which I find reasonable.  Until then, if you happen
to use it, please let me know how it works out.

Thanks,

Eric

qmail-auth-20010105.tar.gz