I'm considering patching qmail with the qmail-smtpd-auth patch. The reason
is that the roaming user pop before smtp function in vpopmail doesn't work
very well with my clients mail clients. In particular if Outlook has mail in
the Outbox it will always send that first no matter what. It does not have
the option to just check pop.
I am rather nervous about patching rock solid qmail with a 3rd party patch.
So I'm interested in what experience people have had with it and if it works
well. Also if it works well with vpopmail which I also depend on.

cheers,
Bjorn

--

Bjorn Nilsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>