To Stefan,
I thank you all for your help and I am sorry for the response that I
sent to the list.  Stefan: You were right about the kernel, I did have
ecn on.  I have another situation which I am looking at fixing.  Case
insensitive emails, with login and passwords being case sensitive.
Currently I use my own hack for it, however is there a better way that
is built in that I don't know about.
I currently run kernel 2.4 with qmail-1.03 running under tcpserver, with
relay-ctrl being the only additional mod.  And yes if I have a reason to
continue to post its all t he lovely flaming responses I got to my
sarcastic remark.
Signed,
Corey Jarvis