hello,

the problem was solved by me. the problem was caused by the ip's given
to me. those ip's are part of an dhcp-pool and of course the workstations
of my customers got different ip's whenever they have been started. no
wonder why relaying didn't work at 100% :-(.

but, anyway, thanks for all your great responses ! thanks !