Am 18.01.2001 um 05:04:35 schrieb tc lewis:

Hi Tc,

> not much reason to use multilog if you're not going to use its rotation
> features,

I just use it because I want to stay as close as possible with LWQ.

> unless you're using other features it possesses, like pattern
> matching or something.  i can't think of what self-rotation would be wiser
> than multilog,

My problem is, that I have to pipe the multilog-logs to qmailanalog.
I need advice how to process the multilog-logs (all the different files
created) with qmailanalog on a monthly basis.
All I need is a per-domain analysis of the Traffic caused for mails that
contain the domain as sender or recipient.

any hints?

thanks a lot in advance

/ch