"Desarrollo y Sistemas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I installed follling exactly LWQ,

Oh, if I only had a nickel for every time I heard that...

>I use Maildir and have the /home/user with
>the 3 directories. When I send email, I don´t have any problem, the messages
>arrive to the correct place in the new subdirectory.  But When I try to
>recive the email, in my outlook I recive no matter that I use my correct
>password or not  I recive anyway. When I do my test in linux it´s all right,
>works. I installed checkpassword and use linux 5.1 conectiva.
>
>This is the test:
>telnet 207.124.229.47 110
>Trying 207.124.229.47...
>Connected to pascal.itacom.com.py.
>Escape character is '^]'.
>+OK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>user ale
>+OK
>pass tuki
>+OK
>quit
>+OK
>Connection closed by foreign host.
>
>telnet 207.124.229.47 110
>Trying 207.124.229.47...
>Connected to pascal.itacom.com.py.
>Escape character is '^]'.
>+OK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>user ale
>+OK
>pass 123
>-ERR authorization failed
>Connection closed by foreign host.

OK, so authentication seems to be working. What happens when you issue
a "list" POP3 command?

>This is the rc
>#!/bin/sh
>
># Using splogger to send the log through syslog.
># Using qmail-local to deliver messages to ~/Mailbox by default.
>
>#exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
>#qmail-start ./Maildir splogger qmail
>exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
>qmail-start '|dot-forward .forward
>./Maildir/'

Which bears little resemblence to the LWQ rc.

>tcpserver -v -u 7791 -g 2108 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd \ 2>&1 |
>/var/qmail/bin/splogger

This bears *no* resemblence to the LWQ rc.

>What I am doing wrong !

Not following directions? Or at least not admitting it...

-Dave