Hello

In discusion - regard to Maildir versus mailbox question - for
promoting Maidir were is useful to encourage pine authors to
adapting the pine program for directly work with Maildir fromat.

Pine, as I think, is most popular software in Unix for mail
reading/writing. If the new version were able to support
Maildir without to install additional patch, the Maildir
also qmail would be more popular and thus more functional :-)
Mutt - in my opinion is to "raw" and the all energy should
gonna Maildir format to gain for it the "pine team".

Piotr
---
Piotr Kasztelowicz              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[http://www.am.torun.pl/~pekasz]