NDSoftware wrote:

> I search too but i need the bandwith used by domains and install a quota !
>
> Nicolas DEFFAYET, NDSoftware
> http://www.ndsoftware.net - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> France: Tel +33 671887502 - Fax N/A
> UK: Tel +44 8453348750 - Fax +44 8453348751

I am currently figuring out myself how to do it and yesterday I found a nice
Patch on qmail.org so qmail-remote can used fixed IP.
So what I would do is patching qmail and giving it a dedicated IP. After doing
that I would install snmp + mrtg for this IP.
After doing that it should be really no Problem to see which Bandwidth qmail
is using!
--
  michael maier  -  system & development administrator