On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 02:44:14PM -0800, Alex Le Fevre wrote:
> I've noticed that, whenever an error occurs with
> qmail, a specific number is attached in the maillog.
> I'd like to be able to just go look those up and leave
> you all alone, but I don't know where to do so. Could
> you let me know?

Errors with qmail? You mean errors in delivering messages, right?

As you haven't attached an example of what numbers you are referring to,
I assume you mean the "Enhanced Mail System Status Codes" as described
in RFC 1893.

        \Maex
--
SpaceNet AG               |   http://www.Space.Net/   | Stress is when you wake
Research & Development    | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | up screaming and you