Timo Geusch wrote:

> Mario,
> as I pointed out the delivery into a Mailbox file
> inside a Maildir is a bit suspicious. How are you
> trying to access the email?

Hi Timo,

i'm trying with netscape pop3 client or netscape imap client. Then , i saw
only one message. I'm using qmail-ldap patch to authenticate and
create local Mailbox instantly too.

> Maybe this would shed some light on your problem.
> To be honest, I don't think it has anything to do
> with RFC compliance; my money is on a config
> problem.

Ok, i'll try some changes. But header message is a qmail-inject
problem isn't it ? I have looked to it and i didn't find any kind
of configuration. I can change a start script but the procedure
to generate a header is the same , isn't it ?

Thanks,
Marcio