On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 10:56:29AM +0100, Stef Hoesli Wiederwald wrote:
> After that I said:
> quit
> and got a
> 451 timeout (#4.4.2)
> some minutes later...

First I thought it is your keyboard, now I tend to think it's either
your telnet of your terminal device driver thats broken. Or maybe it's
the TCP/IP Stack on that machine?

How is qmail started on that host, what do the logfiles say, what
version of qmail are you using, did you apply any modifications, what
OS is the machine running, ...

As long as you're hiding information we cannot even test the qmail
smtpd server.  If you want help, provide information.

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet AG               |   http://www.Space.Net/   | Stress is when you wake
Research & Development    | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] | up screaming and you