Hey all,
I have a really annoying spammer on my hands and just wonder if it is
possible to use wildcards in badmailfrom?  Originally I added

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to badmailfrom and that blocked it for about a month.  Then he got
halfway smart and changed his sender address to

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

for which I added

        @tpts6.seed.net.tw

to badmailfrom.  This however, only worked for a few minutes as he is
apparently starting to create random names for mail hosts.  Here is a
list that I have collected so far

        @tpts4.seed.net.tw
        @mx.seed.net.tw
        @ara.seed.net.tw
        @tpts6.seed.net.tw
        @sky.seed.net.tw
        @iris.seed.net.tw
        @giga.net.tw
        @party.seed.net.tw
        @ksmail.seed.net.tw
        @saturn.seed.net.tw
        @tpts7.seed.net.tw

Now, my question is, would it be possible to block as in

        @*.seed.net.tw

Thanks.  I guess I could always try it to see what it does but I would
rather know before hand---the man page doesn't mention anything about
wildcards.

Andy