Have you checked your tcpserver logs to see what it thinks is going on? If
there is no record of your attempt to connect, it means it is not listening
on port 25. Otherwise it may tell you why you are being refused. Just in
case--did you re/compile the rules file? You could also use tcprulescheck to
test the rules file.

-K

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to
anger."