On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Brett Randall wrote:
>  On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> > Hi, i would like to use maildir instead of mailbox, but now
>> > theres a problem, does imap support maildir? what is the best
>> > imap daemon which works with maildir?
>>
>> Read the FAQ and the docs that come with qmail. There's a
>> start for you.
>
>       Better yet, don't listen to Brett, who doesn't appear to know what
> the hell he's talking about, and who appears to post only so he can be
> abusive.

My apologies. I haven't slept in three days, working on a huge
project, and I didn't think before I hit the send button. I only
know that I set up an IMAP server without having to think twice
about it, and I guess I took the situation to heart.

Best regards
--
  B r e t t  R a n d a l l
   http://xbox.ipsware.com/