Kevin asked:

> how do I unsubscribe?
> there is no info on qmail.org??

Normally, we charge a one-time fee of $59.95 for this service, as Peter has
explained.  However, I am offering a special contest, since it is the year
2001 (a Qmail odyssey).

The winner of this contest will get a message from the Qmail list server
asking for their subscription to be confirmed.  In order to enter this
contest, simply reply to this message or send an entry form to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I wish you the best of luck!

And, oh, Peter, you know that Dan's server runs Open-BSD, so those Russian
thermonuclear devices will not harm the server.  He just has to enter (and
hopefully win) the contest, just like everyone else has to.

- Sam