> Hello! I'm a new user of qmail. I need filter a direction [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> how can I do it?

I am not sure what you are asking, but I assume that you need to filter
mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The method of doing this depends on whether yyy.zzz is a virtualdomain, or
is the name of the mail server in question.  For simplicity's sake, I will
assume the latter.

Assuming that xxx is a user on the machine yyy.zzz, make a file in xxx's
home directory called .qmail.  Put in that file:

|/path/to/filter/program

If this does not meet your needs, I assume that you speak Spanish far
better than I do.  In that case, the Spanish Qmail docs are here:

        http://www.es.qmail.org/

The English docs are at:

        http://www.qmail.org/

- Sam