* Juan Miguel Salamanca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010131 06:41]:
> I am using multilog as logger tool for my qmail instalation. As usual, the
> time stamp is in tain format. I know that you can use tai64nlocal to convert
> the timestamp to human readable format, but there is not much documentation
> on how to do it.
>
> Can anyone help me?

Just pipe the log output through tai64nlocal, like:

  tai64nlocal < /var/log/qmail/current

It will convert the tai64n timestamp to localtime and print the rest of the
line.

/pg
--
Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---