How does one integrate msntauth with qmail smtpd?
I've downloaded the latest version of msntauth (v2.0) and have
it running on my FreeBSD machine. It appears not to be
a "checkpassword compatible" program. I'd like to be
able to call its functionality to resolve accounts with an NT
domain, as I currently do with checkpassword locally with
smtpd and AUTH.

QMAILDUID=`id -u qmaild`
NOFILESGID=`id -g qmaild`

exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 2000000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -p -x /usr/local/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb \
   -u $QMAILDUID -g $NOFILESGID 0 smtp \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd \
/var/qmail/qmaild-only/checkpassword /usr/bin/true \
/bin/cmd5checkpw /usr/bin/true \
2>&1

Do I need to build a interlude script, or can someone point
me in the right direction?  msntauth accepts a
username and password on standard input and will return OK
if the username/password is valid for the domain, or ERR
if there was some problem.

Thanks