Hello,

Am working on setting up qmail on our servers for our clients to use.
Everything seems to be working very well and much cleaner than what
sendmail did :-)

Anyways, trying to do a few changes in the POP3 part of the system.
We would like to allow, for example, the pop account of "webmaster" to
be setup by multiple domains.

The way we see this being done is to read in the POP3 server name
during the checkpoppasswd program and look in that directory for the
corresponding password file.

But, we haven't found a way to read in that POP3 server setting.  Only
the username and password passed.

Is there a variable that would be storing this POP3 server setting
(the server setting the email client is setup with) in checkpoppasswd?

If not, is there a way to pass this from the qmail-popup with minor
modifications?

Thanks for any ideas regarding this.

Best regards,
 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]