Hi

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.  I
would like qmail to relay for a user if he/she comes from an allowable IP
address and/or from an allowable domain.  Right now the server is only
allowing relaying for people within allowable IP ranges and from one
specific domain.  Would I need the whole list of domains we host along with
their users corresponding ip address ranges in the tcp.smtp and
relaymailfrom files?

i would like to set relaying up based almost exclusively on ip address
ranges, with the exception of allowing relaying from one particular domain.

ideas?

thanks

brendan