On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 10:51:48AM +0800, dick wrote:

> i add these codes in the end of qmail-smtpd.c.but it won't work.
> can't you tell me how can i do it!
> (by the way, i don't know how to patch the qmail-queue.c or qmail-smtpd.c.only add
>these code into blast?)

Yes, at the end of the blast function.
Note: if you don't know how to do that then please look for an
experienced C programmer. You'll most possibly want to change the
text, and doing that correctly isn't a task for a C beginner.

You'll want to add this to qmail-smtpd.c if you want to attach
a text to all messages coming in through SMTP. If you want to
do that to really all messages, even messages generated on your
system, then i'd change qmail-queue.c (somewhere in the middle
of the main function). In that case you'll possibly end up needing
some more changes to make sure that the text is added only once
(a single mail might pass through qmail-remote many times).

In any case i think that you possibly should talk to a lawyer. You
should do that in case you corrupt some message i send to someone
on or behind your system, that someone tells me about it and i'm
in bad mood.
What do you want to achieve?

Regards, Uwe