Is it possible to have users send email only after they've been
POP3-authenticated.  For example, if I want to send an email, I would have
to check my mail first..then for a duration for like 2 or 3 minutes, I can
send my email.  The reason I want this is because I do not want to have an
open relay and my users want to send/check their mail from home.  I looked
at Mr.Guenter's relay-ctl, but it seems to lack directions.  I do not
understand how to set it up.  I installed qmail according to Dr. Bernstein's
INSTALL direction, so I did not use tcpserver (daemontools).  Can someone
help me out?

Regards,

Bruce