Ok, first I'd like to say I pretty much know jack about Qmail.... But wait, I am not hopeless!

I installed Qmail on a 650Mhz PIII , 9GB SCSI, 128 RAM, running Linux 6.2, the server is located at dialtoneinternet.com
I followed the instuctions, and installed qmail in the standard /var/qmail directory... This partition is only 1gig, I guess
the stock Linux setup...

My problem is I sent out over 48,000 individual emails to my optin list (no spam, spam is bad!) and it took about 6 hours
to finish up... The emails where no more than 3KB in length each.  The server is pretty much dedicated to just sending
out emails, there are no other users on this machine, and the only web traffic is very very light duty....

I've looked throught the Qmail.org site but its all greek to me... no real good information for me there.... Can some one
please tell me what do.... I am adding 2000+ optins a day, and in another month I will more than double me current
subscriber base.... I know Qmail can do what I need it to do, I just need to know how to do it :)

Thank you,
-Rick