Ari,

1.) You *shouldn't* have to patch Qmail for this behavior. Qmail is
following the RFCs and denying your mail because it has bare linefeeds.

2.) If you must "fix" Qmail, use the fixcrio program. This program comes
as part of the ucspi-tcp-0.88 package.

Jamin

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Ari Arantes Filho wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I'm using a qmail box (redhat 6.2) to send messages from a dedicaded
> server running cold fusion (windows NT), but some messages are refused
> because of: http://cr.yp.to/docs/smtplf.html. This messages are <FORM>
> filled (TEXTAREA) and something are refused.
>
>     How can I patch qmail to avoid this error, I want these message to be
> sent.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ari

Jamin A. Brown                      Systems Operations Department
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   * Great Works Internet *   207.286.8686 x142
RSA PGP Key:              http://www.gwi.net/~jamin/pgp/jamin.asc