----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Egli
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: WARNING

Dude,

The person sending the virus likely has no idea he (or she) is sending it. The virus infects your winsock32.dll file, so anyone who sends mail using a win32 client (like me for example) is vulnerable. The virus is sent automatically. They don't see it. Chill out, and warn people you are getting it and ask them to scan their systems for the virus. The latest versions of Mcafee and/or Norton Anti-Virus will find and kill the virus.
-- Dan

Thank you Dan for your kind reaction, I was somehow overheated because of  the 8 attempts of Snowhite on my data-system. I`m fully armed  now with the latest anti-virus software. Kaspersky Lab has information over "snowhite" and issued a warning over this highly dangerous Hybris worm. (http://www.kaspersky.com)
So what do you see in your mailbox wenn it comes; A message from [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (has nothing to do with sex, doesn`t even exist) but it starts with "Today, Snowhite was turning 18." all the rest you can imagine. The Dwarfs had a *huge*  surprise. Snowhite was anxious etc etc. The real danger has the attachment! So I was really pissed off. Reply to sender is useless (of course) but... if you go to, for example Yahoo USA, and you type [EMAIL PROTECTED]  then you will see how many warnings there already are, like Be Careful guys - www.ezboard.com about Snowhite attacks or Columbia Law School Virus Information. Well this was serious shit and I thought it came from the nearfield. (The source is probably in Latin-America).             Best wishes from Rembrandt L , Netherlands