+ "J.J.Gallardo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

|Connected_to_202.108.44.214_but_sender_was_rejected./Remote_host_said:_550_<>:_Invalid_User/
|
| Why there is a field ""from <>"" empty here? Is my qmail machine
| sending emails with this field empty?

That's an envelope sender <>, not something in a header field.  The
empty envelope sender <> is reserved for bounce messages, and all
Internet hosts accepting mail are required to accept it.

Thus 202.108.44.214 is misconfigured.  Unfortunately this is becoming
a common misconfiguration, as people are willing to do almost anything
to limit spam.  But it's a misconfiguration anyhow.

(I didn't read your whole message carefully, so my answer is most
likely incomplete.  But it's a beginning.)

- Harald