Today again 2 visites from "snowhite"

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 8:24 PM
Subject: Fw: WARNING (Reply )

Thank you Dan for your kind reaction, I was somehow overheated because of  the 8 attempts of Snowhite on my data-system. I`m fully armed  now with the latest anti-virus software. Kaspersky Lab has information over "snowhite" and issued a warning over this highly dangerous Hybris worm. (http://www.kaspersky.com)
So what do you see in your mailbox wenn it comes; A message from [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (has nothing to do with sex, doesn`t even exist) but it starts with "Today, Snowhite was turning 18." all the rest you can imagine. The Dwarfs had a *huge*  surprise. Snowhite was anxious etc etc. The real danger has the attachment! So I was really pissed off. Reply to sender is useless (of course) but... if you go to, for example Yahoo USA, and you type [EMAIL PROTECTED]  then you will see how many warnings there already are, like Be Careful guys - www.ezboard.com about Snowhite attacks or Columbia Law School Virus Information. Well this was serious shit and I thought it came from the nearfield. (The source is probably in Latin-America).             Best wishes from Rembrandt L , Netherlands