Actually I use a tool called qmHandle -d# to delete a few messages out of
qmail's message queue.  Funny thing is doing a qmHandle -l produces:

Messages in local queue: 0
Messages in remote queue: 2

But a qmail-qstat produces

messages in queue: 17
messages in queue but not yet preprocessed: 0

Is this because of qmHandle?

-Jason