Yep still working great. And found this right out of the tcpserver man
page:

  -climit
       Do not handle more than limit simultaneous connections.  If there
are limit simultaneous copies of program running, defer acceptance of a
new connection until one copy finishes.  limit must be a positive
integer.  Default: 40.

Thanks again.

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, mick wrote:

> Ok, tried changing this:
> /usr/local/bin/tcpserver 0 pop3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup
>   my.domain.com /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &
>
> to this:
> /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -c 200 0 pop3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup
>   my.domain.com /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &
>
> See what that does.
>

> On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, Charles Cazabon wrote:
>
> > mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > concurency limit is set to 120, does that mean its limited to 120 pop3
> > > sesions?
> >
> > Yes, if that's the number you are supplying as the -c option to the
> > tcpserver instance launching qmail-pop3d.  Double or quadruple it and see
> > if your problems stop.  You could also enable the logging from tcpserver for
> > that.
> >
> > Charles
> > --
> > Charles Cazabon                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > GPL'ed software available at:  http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/
> > Any opinions expressed are just that -- my opinions.

> Mick Dobra
> Systems Administrator
> MTCO Communications
> 1-800-859-6826