Hi all,
I'm trying to configurate Virtuals Domains and reading the documentation I
reached the following procedure which I would like you to verify if it is
right or wrong.
Given a new domain called "test.com" I would do the following:

1 - I create an user for the domain, which is going to receive all e-mails.
Example: test

2 - I add domain to RCPTHOSTS and VIRTUALDOMAINS. In this file I would
insert the line "test.com:test".

3 - Given a new mailbox ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in this domain, I would do the
following: I would create the user "peter-test", I would do so because if
there were any other peter in any other domain, what it would do would be
"peter-otherdomain". Is this right or is there any other way of doing it?

4. In the Home directory of the "test" user I would create a file
".qmail-peter" which would have the following forward: "&peter-test".
Well, my query is : is this procedure right? or, is there any other way of
doing it?

Thanking you beforehand,

Andrés