"Tim Hunter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> FYI with newer versions of vpopmail you can have one unix user per domain.

I saw hints of this in the doc, but I ended up using vmailmgr because
I couldn't find enough in the doc to get one user per domain to work,
and because I got no responses on the vpopmail mailing list when I
asked for help with it.

But I'm glad to get confirmation that I wasn't hallucinating seeing
hints of support for that, and I'm glad vpopmail is supporting it.
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/