Hi,

I'm about to move from Mailbox to Maildir. The goal is to run sqwebmail. I
have been running qmail on Linux (slackware) for a few years already, no
problem.

I'm just wondering, is there a procedure, a how-to, anything I could
review before doing this ? All I have now, is the INSTALL.maildir from the
qmail distribution and bits and pieces of information from the qmail site.
I did not really find enough to feel "comnfortable" with the procedure. I
only have a few users. I also use rblsmtpd and tcpserver.

Any suggestion ?
Thanks,
Jean
Ps. Furthermore, any suggestion of setting sqwebmail are welcomed.