On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 10:19:28AM +1300, Chris Hellberg wrote:
> I've tried getting qmail-scanner to work and don't seem to have much
> luck as the suidperl binary won't allow the perl qmail scanner script to
> run under suid root. Anyone written a suitable wrapper that the
> qmail-scanner docos describe that I could pilfer?

what exactely is the problem ? qmail-scanner is running here
on different servers without any problem. Is suidperl a+rxs ?
What is the error message ? Have you checked the faq?

Good luck
Olivier

PS: there is also a qmail-scanner ML...
 Olivier Mueller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland
qmail projects: http://omail.omnis.ch  -  http://webmail.omnis.ch