flint <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Your problem could be ident and DNS lookup timeouts from tcpserver.
> >Investigate the possibility of turning off ident lookups, and either
> >disabling DNS lookups or fixing your DNS resolver/content server.
>
>    Yes! It's really our DNS problem.
[...]
> But I have not fix the queue yet, because I don't know how to Shut down the
> qmail-send. I have seen many documents,some use "svc" command, there isn't
> "svc" command in our server, also I cann't find qmail-send.pid file in
> /var/run like some articles said.  How could I do?

I take it that you are not the one that installed qmail on this system.
There's a thousand ways to start/stop qmail.

You don't have a svc command, so it's probably not running under svscan.
If it's installed with a SysV-like startup script, try
    /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail stop
or
    /etc/init.d/qmail stop
or possibly (some Lwq installs):
    /usr/local/bin/qmail stop

If none of those work, see if you have /var/qmail/bin/rc -- that tells you
how qmail starts, and perhaps then you'll know how to stop it.

Charles