John Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Im trying to get tcpserver to work with my simple program written in C.
[...]
> It does the input first, and then all the output in one shot!
>
> Any ideas why that is happening or how to get it to work???

You posted this same question yesterday.  Someone replied to your question,
giving you the answer.  You appear to have not read it.  Go back and read
the response you got -- look at the list archives if you have to.

If you don't like the answer you received for some reason, tell us why --
don't just repost your question.  That just annoys people, and gets you
nowhere.

Charles