On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi all...
>
> I've worked out all the little problems I was having with
> qmail-scanner, thanks to who helped.  I have one last question...
> I'd like to start qmail-scanner safely as per "life with qmail"
> "Life with qmail" starts qmail with
> /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-smtp/run

If you have installed the QMAILQUEUE patch that qmail-scanner
requires, and followed all its installation instructions, then just
add the line to the following file before tcpserver is called:

QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl" export QMAILQUEUE

Brett.
--
"Windows 95 /n./ 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit