Are there any plans to release a version of qmail-popup/qmail-pop3d that
supports ssl?  I was unable to get stunnel to function properly, and even if
I had been able to I didn't like the fact that it seems to wrap to an inetd
like security in which it was reading hosts.allow.  It seems like there
should be a way to build it in during compile for pop and smtp, I don't like
having to do a workaround for this large of security upgrade.  Has anyone
heard anything on this topic?  Or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Green Onyx