Hi all!
I have been trying to setup pop accounts with no success :( so maybe can help
me!

I followed this: http://www.whirlycott.com/phil/pop3.html
step by step a lot of times, when i send a mail from hotmail to the account
that I created I got this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at siso.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

also I put as my gid & uid 110 because I saw that i some file of my
RH6.2 box, how I can verify that this ids are correct?

I don't know what to do or where I can found more info solve this trouble,

Thank you in advance,
Rocael.