My question is too fundamental for all you qmail experts, but please reply
anyway. I am a newbie. I installed qmail on a RH 6.2 LINUX system by
following step-by-step guidelines of QMAIL-HOWTO ( I have also consulted
Life with Qmail).

Two questions:

1) Where do I install qmail-pop3 script (the one which runs under
"tcpserver"). In Life With Qmail (page 39) it indicates to add the script
"to your qmail startup script"!! Well it is good for all of you but I have
not been able to figure out where to add it!!

2) When I try to setup Outlook to connect and receive email, I get an error
message saying that the User Name/Password is invalid! Do you think the
problem may be carried over from item# 1.

I may have a problem explaining. Please let me know if I can further clarify
(English is my third language).

Kirti