pratibha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What should i do ?? i already have my MX entries in DNS.

Although you helpfully obscured the domain name, so we can't actually test this.

> When i try to send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] i get the following MAILER-DAEMON

> Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
> it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

Read that error message again.  Read the qmail documentation.  Read the
man page for qmail-control, find out which program uses the "locals"
and "virtualdomains" control files, and read the manual pages and other
documentation for those programs.

In other words, this is a FAQ, and has been answered on this mailing list
hundreds of times.

Charles