De : Charles Cazabon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 9 mars 2001 15:19
À : Qmail
Objet : Re: Qmail Queue is out of control ....

Frédéric Beléteau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The thing is, that mails are stuck in the queue and I want to make them go
> I've tried kill -ALRM qmail-send without succes :((
> And now, I'm still stuck and I become crazy #:{{

If they're "stuck" in the queue, there's a reason for it.  That reason will
be clearly indicated in the qmail logs.  Post a section of the qmail log
detailing why one of these messages is not being succesfully delivered.

Chances are there's nothing you can do about it, as its probably just a
non-responsive server.

Why does having mail sit in your queue bother you, anyway?  It's a fact of
life for internet mail.  Get used to it.

Charles