On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 10:41:36PM -0800, Rick Yang wrote:
> I recently installed qmail on my server with virtual domain support, and I found
>this snapshot while checking the processes.
>
> 1141 ?        S      0:00 qmail-remote newsletter.join4free.com
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This domain was never allowed to relay on my qmail configuration. And it seems that
>this domain is trying to email his mailing list through my qmtp server.

Why do you think it got relayed?
I'd say it's a bounce resulting from a SPAM to a non existing user.
The line indicated that the messsage will be delivered to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  and the host it will be delivered to is
newsletter.join4free.com

> How would I block off this domain through qmail configuration?

Add
    @newsletter.join4free.com
    /var/qmail/control/badmailfrom

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet AG            | Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14 | Fon: +49 (89) 32356-0
Research & Development |       D-80807 Muenchen    | Fax: +49 (89) 32356-299