>From: "Todd A. Jacobs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Replace "daemon ${qmail}" with "csh -cf '/var/qmail/rc'" and see what
>happens. The fact that qmail doesn't run right from sh/bash is mentioned
>in the docs.

Replacing "daemon ${qmail}" with "csh -cf '/var/qmail/rc'" produces the same
result: The command-line freezes after echoing "Starting qmail:".

Replacing "daemon ${qmail}" with "/var/qmail/qmail-start ./Mailbox splogger
qmail" produces the same result: The command-line freezes after echoing
"Starting qmail:".

What is the daemon function looking for from /var/qmail/rc? I don't believe
that it's an exit status - I've tried appending "exit 0" and "exit 1" to the
end of /var/qmail/rc but neither made a difference.

Eric P.
Los Gatos, CA