At 13:26 13.03.01 -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
>Hans Sandsdalen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I want to block incomming mail from unknown hosts, ie
> > those with no reverse dns entry. How do I do this?
>
>Bad idea.  All kinds of local or remote DNS failures can prevent you from
>resolving a remote hosts's DNS entries.  However...

Well, most, if not all my mail from received from unknown hosts are spam.
Perhaps it's a bad idea, but is it possible?

My qmail is patched with the flame patches, <http://www.flame.org/qmail/>

>Charles
>--
>Charles Cazabon                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>GPL'ed software available at:  http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/
>Any opinions expressed are just that -- my opinions.

Hans Sandsdalen          Phone Work:   +47 77 66 08 09
System Manager           Fax:          +47 77 65 58 59
Tromsoe - Norway         http://www.spacetec.no/~hans/
Kongsberg Spacetec a.s